Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana| Bihar Rajya Fasal Bima Yojana Registration – For the benefit of the farmers living in the state, the state government keeps making new efforts to provide them facilities every day, so that the farmers never have to face any kind of heavy problem. The scheme was started by the Chief Minister of Bihar state, Nitish Kumar. Under the State Fasal Assistance Scheme, assistance will be provided to compensate for the loss in the crop due to natural calamity.
This amount will be sent to the bank account of the beneficiary farmers, for this it is very important for the applicant to have his own bank account, which is necessary to be linked with the Aadhar card. With this scheme, the farmers could be compensated for the wasted crop.
If you also want to apply for the scheme, then for this you have to go to the official website of Bihar state. The applicant can easily apply for the scheme through online medium through his computer and mobile and can get its benefits. Under the scheme, the applicant can register for all these crops like wheat, maize, gram, lentil, tur, rye, mustard, sugarcane, onion, potato.
Under the scheme, if the crop of any farmer is destroyed up to 20% naturally, then they will be given assistance at the rate of Rs 7500 per hectare and if the crop is destroyed more than 20%, then they will be given 10 thousand rupees per hectare. will. If you also want to apply for the scheme, then for this you have to go to the official website of Bihar state.
Main Objective of Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana
The purpose of this scheme is that if there is a natural calamity in the state and due to which the crop of the farmer is destroyed and ruined, then the government will provide assistance to compensate the crop so that they do not have to go through any kind of loss or commit suicide. Apart from this, encourage farmers in the field of farming so that more people in the country can join agricultural products. With the Crop Assistance Scheme, farmers will be able to become self-reliant and strong and if the crop is ruined, then they will be able to get benefits under it.
This Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana has been started to compensate the financial loss to the farmers. Now farmers will be provided relief in the loss of naturally occurring crops. This is an important scheme to provide special assistance to the farmers.
Benefits of Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana
- The farmers of Bihar, whose crops have been damaged due to natural calamities, will be given compensation on the basis of per hectare by the government.
- Whatever compensation will be given by the government will be transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiary farmers through DBT.
- Only farmers of Bihar can take benefit of Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana.
- According to the actual yield, farmers will be given financial assistance of 7500 per hectare due to the destruction of up to 20 percent of the crop.
- In case of crop loss of more than 20 percent, a compensation of Rs 10,000 per hectare will be given.
- If you want to take advantage of the scheme, then you will not have to pay the premium of the financial assistance given by the government.
- In order to provide information about all the details of crops, the Bihar State Fasal Sahayata Yojana portal was launched by the Government of Bihar for the farmers, in which the farmer citizens can get the benefits of all types of schemes related to agriculture in online mode through the portal.
Which Crops are Covered Under Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana
Wheat and maize have been made Panchayat level in 38 districts of the state. Apart from this, gram, lentil, tur, rye, mustard, cane, onion and potato have been notified at the district level.
District wise Compensation for Various Damaged Crops
- If there is loss of gram crop then 17 districts of the state will be compensated.
- If there is loss on lentil crop then 35 districts will be compensated,
- If there is loss of tur crop, 22 districts will be compensated.
- If the cane crop is damaged, 16 districts will be compensated.
- For rye and mustard crops, all districts of the state will be compensated.
- In case onion crop loss happens, 14 districts will be compensated. and
- If potato crop is damaged then 15 districts will be compensated.
Documents Required for Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana
The applicant will need some documents at the time of Bihar Fasal Sahayata Bima Yojana Online Registration which is as follows:
- Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Bank passbook
- Farm land papers
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Other Required Documents
The applicant farmer will also need a self-attested copy of the following documents:
For Ryot farmer
- Land Possession form (must be less than 1 MB)
2. Self-declaration Form (must be less than 400 KB)
Download Ryot farmer Self-declaration Form for Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana – Click here
For Non Ryot farmer
1. Self-declaration certificate (must be less than 400 KB).
Self Attested Declaration Form for Non Ryot Farmer Click Here
Download No-Ryot farmer Self-declaration Form for Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana – Click here
Important Directions Related to Bihar Fasal Sahayata Bima Yojana Documents
- Photo (must be less than 50 KB)
- Identity Card (recognized by Election Commission of India) must be less than 400KB and should be in the form of (PDF)
- First page copy of bank passbook (must be less than 400KB and should be in (PDF) form
- Residential Certificate (must be less than 400KB and should be in (PDF) format)
Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana Online Registration
If you also want to apply for the scheme and get its benefits, then for this you have to follow the steps given by us.
Step 1 – To apply online for the State Safal Sahayata Yojana, you have to first go to the official website of the Cooperative Department of Bihar State www.pacsonline.bih.nic.in.
Step 2 – After that the homepage of the website will open in front of you. As shown in the below page.
Step 3 – On the home page, you have to click on the given option of Click here for Farmer Registration in the Agriculture Department.
Step 4 – After clicking, you will directly reach the new website of Direct Benefit Transfer, Agriculture Department.
Step 5 – Now click on Register under the registration option given on the home page.
Step 6 – Your new registration page will open on the new page, here you have to tick the option of Demography + OTP from the given three options.
Step 7 – As soon as you tick, you have to fill in the details of the Aadhar card like: Aadhar number, name of the applicant.
Step 8 – Now click on Authentication (Authentication).
Step 9 – After which the registration process of the applicant will be completed.
How to Check Eligible Gram Panchayat List
- To see the eligible Gram Panchayat list, applicants first go to the official website of the Cooperative Department of Bihar State www.pacsonline.bih.nic.in.
- After that the homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- On the home page, click on the option of List of eligible Gram Panchayats.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- On the new page, you have to fill the season, district, block etc.
- And after that you have to click on the option of view.
- After clicking, you will see the list of eligible Gram Panchayat.
FAQs for Bihar Rajya Fasal Bima Yojana
How much assistance is given under the Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana?
Under this scheme, in case of crop loss up to 20%, assistance up to Rs.7500 will be given.
How much assistance will be given in case of crop loss of more than 20% of the farmer?
In this situation, the farmer will be given an assistance of Rs 10000 per hectare.
What is the official website of Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana?
http://rcdonline.bih.nic.in/fsy/ is the official website for
Where to download self-declaration form for BRFS Yojana?
We have provided links in our article for both Ryot and Non Ryot Farmers to Download Self-declaration form.
Is this scheme only available for Bihar state?
Yes, this is available only for farmers of Bihar State.