Bina mulya samajik suraksha yojana 2021 List WB| BMSSY 2021 List – The state government of West Bengal has launched a scheme for migrant labourers, unorganised sector workers, and transport workers to benefit from the newly constituted scheme. The Department of Labor aims to make it easier for workers to exercise their fundamental rights at work. This is a social security programme that provides benefits to persons who are unable to work after the age of 60.
The West Bengal state government has introduced a number of social security benefit initiatives, and this scheme will be a game changer for all bmssy beneficiaries. In the state of West Bengal, there are 1.5 crore beneficiaries of social security systems. This scheme is also added to the state government of West Bengal’s list of beneficiaries. The Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana is the subject of this essay.
Benefits of the Binamulle Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2021
You will learn about the key benefits of the Binamulle Samajik Suraksha Yojana in this section (BM-SSY). The main goal of this initiative will be to empower unorganised employees. The Provident Fund, Death Insurance, Disability Coverage, and Other Benefits are the key components of this plan. Some other benefits of this scheme are given below:
- The finance minister has launched the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana, and Mamata Banerjee has urged that landless farmers be included.
- 1.18 crore families have been selected for the scheme’s benefits under the Samajik Suraksha Yojana, and the number has climbed to about 1.5 crores.
- People from several unorganised industries would be eligible for a provident fund and other perks.
- The above-mentioned scheme benefits are only available to people above the age of 60. Prior to this, workers were not eligible for benefits. Unlike in the past, workers are not required to pay any premium money. For the time being, the government will pay the premiums on behalf of the low-wage workers.
- The family of a dead beneficiary would receive Rs. 2 lakhs. Disabled people will receive Rs. 1 lakh in compensation.
Documentation for Bina mulya samajik suraksha yojana (BMSSY 2021)
The following are the documents that must be submitted along with the application form:
- Photograph of the candidate
- Aadhaar card is a unique identification number issued by the government of India.
- Passport of a bank account
- Voter identification card
- Application (Form-1)
- SASPFUW/BOCWA/WBTWSSS issued passbook
- Identity card issued to the worker
- Dependency Passbook
Online Registration Process for Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2021
The following is a step-by-step guide to completing the West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana Online Registration Form 2021:
STEP 1 – First of all you have to visit official website https://bmssy.wblabour.gov.in/
STEP 2 – After that on the homepage click the “New Registration” button, as seen in the image below:
STEP 3 – On the Registration page (https://bmssy.wblabour.gov.in/beneficiaryregistration) you can access the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana application form.
STEP 4 – The online registration form for the WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2021 will look as follows:
STEP 5 – Applicants can fill out categories such as worker type, name, date of birth, e-mail ID, cell phone number, identity proof, caste, ration card number, religion, gender, marital status, father name, mother name, and monthly family income in this section. State name, district name, subdivision, block/municipality/corporation, GP / Ward, Pin code, post office, police station, and house number must also be entered.
STEP 6 – Please enter all the above details carefully and correctly. Lastly , candidates can complete the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana online Form registration process by clicking the “Register” button.
How to Login BM-SSY Scheme 2021 User Account
Here’s how to Login a user account in the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2021 Scheme:
STEP 1 – To Login User account of BMSSY you will have to visit https://bmssy.wblabour.gov.in/, which is the same official website.
STEP 2 – On the homepage you will the “User Login” button, Click on that button as seen below:
STEP 3 – The Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana login page should look like the image given below :
STEP 4 – To access the WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana login page, candidates must first enter their username and password, then click the “Login” option.
How to Check my in WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana List 2021
We are providing a simple process to check your name information in the WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana List 2021, follow these steps:
STEP 1 – First of all visit the official website of BMSSY that is ‘https://bmssy.wblabour.gov.in/’
STEP 2 – Next, on the homepage, select the “Search Your Details” button or you can directly visit ‘https://bmssy.wblabour.gov.in/search’.
STEP 3 – Applicants can enter their registration number here and then click the “Search” option to look up their information in the WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana beneficiary list.
Download the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Form PDF for Offline Application
If someone wants to fill an application for BMSSY 2021 then he/she can download the application form from the official website. The direct link for WB Bina mulya Samajik Suraksha Form is given below:
Here on this forms page, you can download the application form according to the scheme.
FAQs for WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana List 2021
Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana belongs to which state?
BMSS Yojana belongs to West Bengal State of India.
What is the eligibility criteria for Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2021?
Followings are the major eligibility criteria for BMSSY 2021:
1. Applicant should be a permanent resident of West Bengal
2. Applicants must belong to unorganized workers from the approved list of unorganized industries and self-employed occupations.
3. Applicants should be working in transport or construction fields.
Who launched Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana?
This scheme was launched by Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee.