Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana 2021 – The “MP CM Solar Pump Subsidy Scheme 2021” was initiated with a grant from the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy of the Central Government and the Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana to encourage farmers to install solar pumps at a subsidy rate for irrigation of cultivable land in Madhya Pradesh. The Central Government and the Government of Madhya Pradesh have agreed to provide a subsidy of up to 90% for the installation of solar pumps under the scheme.
The Madhya Pradesh government has introduced the Chief Minister Solar Pump Scheme to aid the state’s farmers. The Madhya Pradesh government would offer solar pumps to farmers in the state to irrigate their farms under this scheme. The Central Government and the Government of Madhya Pradesh are giving a maximum of 90% grant under the Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana 2021.
Farmers may simply water their farms using solar pumps under this programme. Madhya Pradesh Urja Vikas Nigam has created a provision to offer solar pumps to 18,000 farmers in the state at a subsidy cost. MP Urja Vikas Nigam has received applications from 27 thousand farmers in the state for the installation of solar pumps. Read the entire article until the end for more information.
Main Objective of Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana 2021
In most states, farmers use diesel pumps to water their farms. As a result, farmers have to spend a lot of money. Irrigation with diesel pumps also pollutes the environment; to address these issues, the state government launched the Madhya Pradesh Solar Pump Yojana. Farmers in Madhya Pradesh will receive solar pumps to water their farms under this programme. The Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana will seek to make farmers self-sufficient in the state, supply solar pumps at discounted rates, and encourage horticulture crops, with state power companies reducing temporary electrical connections.
Terms and Condition to get Solar Pump Under Solar Pump Yojana 2021
For the use of Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana, the following criteria, conditions, and guidelines must be adhered:
- The solar pump plant will be used exclusively for irrigation and will not be sold or transferred.
- The application must have a permanent supply of irrigation, and the solar pump’s required water storage will be used according to the requirements.
- According to the guidelines, the applicant must give permission for a solar pump to be installed by Madhya Pradesh Urja Vikas Nigam Limited.
- The applicant must obtain permission from Madhya Pradesh Urja Vikas Nigam Limited to deposit the remaining money of the application within the time frame specified.
- After the solar pump has been installed, the applicant will be responsible for the solar pump’s safety and general maintenance after it has been used by the farmers.
- The applicant will be solely responsible for providing shade-free space for the installation of solar plates.
- The applicant must deposit the prescribed amount of Rs.5,000 along with the online application in favour of “Madhya Pradesh Urja Vikas Nigam Limited, Bhopal,” else the application may be refused.
- On the solar pump, a board with information about the solar pump installed under this plan will be affixed.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana 2021
Farmers in the state will receive free solar pumps as part of this programme.
- Power distribution firms were unable to deliver power infrastructure in certain areas of the state. As a result, farmers must plan for a temporary electricity connection for irrigation. Under the Chief Minister Solar Pump Scheme Madhya Pradesh 2021, farmers in such areas will be given preference.
- These are rural locations that have access to electricity but are at least 300 metres away from the power line. They will receive the benefits of this scheme.
- Places near rivers or dams, where the high demand for water pumps for irrigation necessitates the use of greater power, depending on the type of crops.
- All farmers in the state can profit from the Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Scheme 2021 and use solar pumps to easily water their farms.
Documents Required for MP Solar Pump Yojana
- Aadhar Card of the farmer applicant
- Certificate of Permanent Residency
- Documents proving that the land is suitable for the installation of a solar pump
- Phone Number
- Passport size photo,
- The same farmer who is a permanent resident of the state will be eligible for the MP Solar Pump Scheme.
- It is important for the farmer to have a Kisan card in order to finish the application process.
How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Scheme 2021
If you meet the qualifying requirements listed above, you can apply online by following the simple procedures outlined below:
- You must first visit the Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana’s official website. The website’s homepage will then appear in front of you.
- You must click on the “Apply New user” button in the upper area of the website’s homepage. The login screen will then appear in front of you, where you must input your cell phone number.
- After inputting your mobile number, select “Send OTP,” and an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile phone, which you must enter at the chosen location.
- Then, on the new page, you must enter the details relating to the farmer applicant. After entering the application name, district, tehsil, and village information, you must click “Next.”
- After you’ve completed all of the fields and clicked Next, you’ll be taken to a page that looks like this. Here, the farmer must provide step-by-step information on his Aadhaar KYC, bank account, and self-declaration of caste.
- In the application form, you will be offered two alternatives for mapping measles. To receive Aadhaar linked measles, you must first click on the link to link measles. Your measles will then be listed on the application.
- If the applicant’s measles is not connected to Aadhaar, you can do so by providing information about your district, location, and measles, among other things.
- After that, click the checkbox next to the information you submitted and then click the “Save” button.
- Your online application for the Chief Minister Solar Pump Scheme will be processed in this manner.
How to Get the Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana User Manual
- First and foremost, you must visit the official website.
- The home page will now appear in your browser.
- You must select the Download User Manual option on this page.
- The User Manual will then appear in PDF format in front of you.
- You must now select the download option.
- You will be able to get the User Manual this way.
Latest Update on MP Mukhyamantri solar Pump Yojana
Not only Madhya Pradesh Solar Pump Yojana 2021 received rewards if it takes an electric pump on a measles farm in the future or Btakit measles would benefit farmers. The farmer will also be required to sign a self-attestation stating that no electric pump has been run or connected on that khasra or batakite khasra land. If the farmer has run or attached an electric pump on that measles or batkit measles, the farmer will be provided a subsidy through Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Scheme if the farmer quits the subsidy and removes the electric pump. Aside from that, the government has extended the Chief Minister Solar Pump Scheme until March 2024. In order for the agriculture sector to grow.
FAQs for Madya Pradesh Solar Pump Yojana
How to Download Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana User Manual?
Follow these steps to download user manual:
1. Visit official website
2. Click on Download User Manual Button on Home page
3. User Manual PDF will open in new tab
4. Now click on Download option
5. User manual will be saved in your device storage.
What is the objective of MP Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana?
In most states, farmers use diesel pumps to water their farms. As a result, farmers have to spend a lot of money. Irrigation with diesel pumps also pollutes the environment; to address these issues, the state government launched the Madhya Pradesh Solar Pump Yojana.
How to register for Madhya Pradesh Solar Pump Yojana?
You can register for MP Solar Pump Yojana by following a simple online process. We have provided a step by step process for online registration in our article.
How much money do I have to pay for the MP Solar Pump Yojana with application form?
The applicant must deposit the prescribed amount of Rs.5,000 along with the online application.