Odisha Kalia Yojana 2021| Odia Kalia Yojana – For the benefit of Odisha’s small and medium-sized farmers, the state government in 2021 introduced the Kalia Yojana. This ‘Kalia Yojana’ was created by the Odisha government to benefit all of the state’s farmers. Many benefits were made available to farmers as a result of the scheme’s implementation, including a rupees 5000 incentive. Farmers who did not own their own land received different rewards. The scheme gave farmers in Odisha a sense of belonging and allowed them to go about their business without fear.
Bangla Awas Yojana List for 2020-2021
Key Aspects Odisha Kalia Yojana 2021
|Name of the Yojana||Odisha Kalia Yojana 2021|
|Launched this Yojana||Chief Minister of Odisha state|
|Organizer this Yojana||State Government of Odisha|
|Objective of this Yojana||To provide financial Aid to Farmers|
|Beneficiaries of this Yojana||Small And medium-level farmers|
|Name of the form||Odisha Kalia Yojana Application Form 2021|
Main Objective of Odisha Kalia Yojana 2021
The primary goal of the Kalia Yojana is to deliver maximum advantages to the farmers of Odisha. As we all know, the majority of farmers in India and the state of Odisha have low incomes and are dissatisfied with their financial situation. Furthermore, the income earned is most likely insufficient to meet basic demands. Basic necessities such as their children’s education, home needs, desire, and so on. As a result, the Odisha government launched the Kalia Yojana to assist small and marginal farmers.
- The major goal of the Odia Kalia Yojana is to help farmers better their financial situation.
- They will be able to meet their requirements and desires with the help of this sum.
- This kind of funds will assist farmers in continuing to educate their children.
- Farmers will be able to earn more money as a result of this.
The Most Serious Issues Facing Farmers
Weather has a significant influence in farming for farmers. They are also reliant on rain at times. It is because of their efforts that we are able to eat. Crop cultivation is also not a simple undertaking. For example, their crops may be harmed as a result of severe rain. Second, when it rains less, crops are occasionally harmed. As a result, farmers have difficulties in both situations.
As a result, some farmers are quitting their work. And it will alter their incomes for the rest of their lives. Many farmers are forced to go into debt in order to plant their crops. The government is now on their side. The government has also launched this scheme to provide assistance.
Financial Assistance Under Odisha Kalia Yojana 2021
Comprehensive Assistance for cultivation
Farmers will receive a total of Rs. 25000/- per household over five seasons as part of a comprehensive agriculture aid programme. Small and marginal farmers will benefit from this aid. 5000/- per season is allocated for basic investments such as fertilisers, insecticides, seeds, and other investments.
Comprehensive Assistance for Livelihood
Landless agriculture farmers would receive financial help of 12500/- per household under the Enhanced Assistance for Livelihood programme. Agriculture-related operations such as mini-layer units, duckery units, goat rearing units, fishery, mushroom cultivation, and so on will receive financial aid.
Vulnerable Agriculture Household Assistance
Vulnerable/landless agricultural labourers who are unable to take up cultivation due to a variety of issues such as old age, disease, or disability will receive cash assistance of Rs. 10,000/-.
Cultivators and landless agricultural labourers can get life insurance
Farmers would receive a Life Insurance cover of 2.0 lakh rupees for a yearly fee of 330 rupees. Account holder’s ages range from 18 to 50 years old. The state of Odisha will pay a yearly fee of 165 rupees. Farmers also get a personal accident cover of 2 lakh, with a premium of 12/-, of which 6/- would be covered by the government.
Crop Loan with No Interest
Gram Panchayat recognised vulnerable landless labourers, cultivators, and agriculture households who will receive a crop loan of up to Rs. 50000/- with no interest.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must meet certain eligibility requirements before applying for Odisha Kalia Yojana:
- To begin, the candidate must be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha.
- Then he should be classified as a small or marginal farmer.
- Applicants must also belong to the BPL Category.
- If the applicant is employed by a government agency, he or she is ineligible to apply.
- Also, if the applicant is a taxpayer under the scheme’s rules. They are also ineligible to apply for these benefits.
- A farmer who wishes to apply for this must also have a bank account.
Documents required for the Kalia Yojana
Following documents are required in order to fill Odisha Kalia Yojana 2021:
- Aadhar Card is a government-issued identification card.
- Proof of Permanent Residency
- Proof of Address such as Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill, Voter ID Card, Driving License,
- Specifications of the Land such Jamabandi of land or Patta of Land
- Details of your bank account or Bank Passbook
- Passport size Photographs
- Phone Number
- Email ID
Odisha Kalia Scheme Registration form 2021
Farmers that are interested are now looking for information on how to register. Also, if you want to get benefits of this scheme then you should apply for the Odisha Kalia Yojana 2021. The following is a step-by-step procedure:
Step 1 – You must first go to the concerned department’s official website.
Step 2 – You can now see the website’s homepage open in front of you.
Step 3 – To apply for this yojana, click on the link for a new application form.
Step 4 – After that, click on apply. A second page appeared, this time with an application form for several yojanas.
Step 5 –Select the Odisha Kalia Scheme Application form from the drop-down menu.
Step 6 – The Form will then be shown on your system.
Step 7 – Complete all of the essential fields. Also, please attach all of the requested documentation.
Step 8 – Then, after hitting the Submit button at the bottom, submit your application form.
Your application has now been registered. A single reference number for the application has been generated. Make a note of this number. You can retrieve information about the status of your application using this method. Alternatively, you can look up your name on the beneficiary list.
FAQs for Odisha Kalia Yojana 2021
What is the helpline number for Odia Kalia Scheme?
Toll-Free Number 1800-572-1122
Applicants can contact this toll free number if they have any kind of query related to Odia Kaliya Yojana.
How to download Odia Kalia yojana List 2021?
Follow these simple steps to latest list:
1. Open the link provided here to the portal.
2. Click to the beneficiaries’ list.
3. Fill in all of the essential information in all of the boxes.
4. After you’ve finished filling out this form, click View.
5. There will be an update to the beneficiary list.
Check the list thoroughly, and if your name is not on it, wait for the next list to be revealed.
How much financial aid a farmer will get under Odia Kalia Yojana?
Farmers will get following financial aid under this scheme:
Financial aid for cultivation – 25,000/-
Financial aid for Livelihood – 12,500/-
Household Financial aid for landless agricultural laborers – 10,000/-
How to do Kalia Yojana eKYC?
Follow these easy steps for Odisha Kalia Scheme:
1. Visit official website
2. Click on ‘Complete Your eKYC’ button
3. Enter your Aadhar number and click on verify
4. Now fill all other Aadhar card details carefully
5. Click on the declaration button and it’s done.