Rajasthan Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2021| List of Rajasthan Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Prime Crop Insurance Scheme for 2021 – Farmers are protected from crop loss due to low rainfall, adverse weather conditions, and other natural causes such as drought, flood, water logging, insect-borne disease, natural fire, lightning, hailstorm, and unseasonal rains through the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana. A crop insurance claim of 750 crores would be paid to over 2.5 lakh farmers in Rajasthan soon. The state government has agreed to pay a premium of 250 crores from the Farmers Welfare Fund for this purpose. Farmers must enrol in the crop insurance programme and pay a premium in order to take advantage of it.
Risks that Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2021 Covers?
Drought, flood, flooding, impact of pests or illnesses, landslides, and natural causes such as fire, lightning, storm, hailstorm, and cyclone This plan also includes irresistible dangers. At the same time, after harvesting, when it is kept for drying, and during this time, if it is damaged due to natural causes within 14 days, this loss is covered by the insurance system. Damage to the crop is covered in this, as well as other calamities such as hailstorm, landslide, water logging, cloudburst, or fire caused by lightning. Crop insurance requires the most recent Jamabandi of the land, as well as a photocopy of the Aadhar card and bank pass book.
Premium Payable under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2021
Farmers must pay a minimal premium under the Rajasthan Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2021. The remaining sum is split 50/50 between the federal and state governments. The farmer must pay a premium of 2% of the sum insured for Kharif crops and 1.5 percent of the sum covered for Rabi crops. Similarly, the farmer must pay a premium of 5% of the insured amount for commercial and horticultural crops.
- For Kharif crops: 2% of the total amount insured
- Crops grown in Rabi: 1.5 percent of the total amount insured annually
- For commercial and horticultural crops, use the following formula: 5% of the total sum insured
Major Highlights of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2021
- The Rajasthan Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2021 was established to offer insurance coverage to farmers in the country in the event of crop loss due to natural disasters.
- Thousands of farmers have benefited from this programme so far.
- Farmers have paid a premium of almost Rs 13000 crore in the first three years.
- In exchange, he has gotten a claim for up to Rs.60000 crores from an insurance company.
- The government is working hard to ensure that all qualified farmers receive the benefits of this scheme. Which the government encourages.
- This programme is in place in 27 states and territories.
- This scheme has an 88.3 percent claim ratio.
- The government reviews this scheme on a regular basis, and all beneficiaries are kept informed.
- In February 2021, this plan was updated with a few changes. So that all farms can benefit from improved facilities.
- According to the new Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, states whose state subsidy payments are delayed for an extended period of time will be unable to participate in the scheme.
- The insurance firm spends 0.5 percent of the premium it receives on information, education, and communication efforts.
- For the scheme’s successful implementation, a Central Advisory Committee has also been formed.
- The Aadhaar Act 2016 governs the Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana. The beneficiary must have an Aadhar number in order to benefit from this scheme.
- The major goal of implementing this strategy is to encourage all farmers to start farming without fear of disaster.
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2021
You can apply by going to your bank and filling out a paper application. Aside from that, you can apply online for Rajasthan Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2021 at the official website. You have two options for applying for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Bima Yojana. We’ll show you how to apply online for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Bima Yojana using the official website.Here is the detailed application process for Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2021.
- You must first visit the official website pmfby.gov.in to fill out the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana form online.
- You must first create an account on the official website to apply for the crop insurance scheme.
- To do so, go to the right side of the page and click the register button. Here on this page you have to fill in all the required information.
- Your account will be created on the official website after you complete out all of the information requested in the registration form.
- You must login to your account after creating it by selecting Farmer Corner from the drop-down menu. Now you must complete the crop insurance application.
- You must click the submit button after correctly filling out the crop insurance programme form, after which you will get a successful notification on your screen.
- How to check the progress of your crop insurance application
- First and foremost, you must visit the scheme’s official website. You will see the homepage of this website.
- On this home page, you will notice the Application Status option, which you must select. The following page will open in front of you after you click on the option.
FAQs for Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2021
If a farmer is facing a problem related to this scheme, where should he/she contact for resolution?
Followings are the departments where a farmer can take help related to this scheme:
Agriculture Supervisor at Gram Panchayat level
Assistant Agriculture Officer at Panchayat Samiti level
Deputy Director Agriculture (Extension), Zilla Parishad, district level
On which website a farmer can fill an online form for Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2021 scheme?
State level Official Website : agriculture.rajasthan.gov.in
Central Official Website : pmfby.gov.in
What is the Pradhan MantriBima Yojana, and how does it work?
Farmers are protected under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana from field losses caused by uncertainty and unfavourable weather.
What causes the crop to be harmed, and what are the risks?
Natural disasters, insect attacks, and uncontrollable meteorological conditions such as excessive or insufficient rainfall, temperature, humidity, frost, wind speed, and so on.
What criteria are used to evaluate the claim?
If the actual yield per hectare of insured crops for the insured unit during the insured period falls below the prescribed threshold yield (calculated on the basis of the required number of CCEs), all insured farmers in that specific region and crop will be liable for yield reduction.