Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Job| Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Registration 2021 – The PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) flagship scheme, which is implemented by the National Skill Development Corporation. The government is making every effort to eliminate unemployment in the country and to create new job possibilities for individuals so that all citizens of the country can find work and stand on their own feet. The Central Government has launched the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
Narendra Modi, the country’s Prime Minister, announced the initiative. On World Youth Skills Day, July 15, 2015, this programme was established. The scheme has been launched with a budget of Rs 12,000 crore. All persons in the country who are educated but do not have a job and are unemployed will be given work under the scheme. This programme will be extremely beneficial to the youngsters.
Key Aspects of Pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana|
|Current Registration Year||PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana Registration 2021|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Center||Fina PMKVY Training Center|
|Operated by||Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE)|
|Objective||To get ride form unemployment in country|
Main Objective of Pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana
- As you are aware, many young people in the country are unemployed. And because some youths are financially poor, they are unable to obtain training for a job. In consideration of all of these issues, the Central Government has launched PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- Under the PM Skill Development Scheme 2021, Youth of India will get skill training and employment. Various skill training centres have been created under this Yojana.
- Also through this system, all of the country’s youngsters are organised and their skills are improved, as well as work opportunities tailored to their abilities.
- This scheme has been started to inspire young people and improve their skills by providing industry-relevant, meaningful, and skill-based training, as well as to give job possibilities for them.
- Through the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2021, India will make significant progress. It will aid in the development of the country’s young in terms of skills.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Job
- Young boys and girls will receive free training under this programme.
- Unemployed boys and girls would be able to profit from this scheme if they register.
- Students who have dropped out of class 10th, 11th, or 12th, or who have dropped out of school for any reason, have the option of receiving training under this scheme. That is, he will be able to start his own business with the help of free training.
- Dropouts from college can also register and receive free training and career chances.
- This programme has made approximately 40 courses available. Courses in which young people and women can learn how to build their own microbusinesses and small businesses.
- The registered young boys and girls will receive 5 years of education and training under PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- Qualified teachers or course specialists will give instruction and skill development.
- Boys and girls will not be burdened financially.
- Boys and girls who have registered in the scheme will receive all forms of training help.
- Efforts will be made to provide the most benefits to unemployed people who are experiencing financial difficulties.
- Unemployed boys and girls’ skills will improve.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Eligibility Criteria
To get benefits of this scheme should compliance with following eligibility criteria:
- Every Indian citizen is eligible to apply for this Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- Unemployed young boys and girls from every state and demographic in the country are welcome to apply.
- PMKVY is open to boys and girls who have dropped out of school or college.
- Boys and girls who are working or running a business are not eligible to participate in this programme.
- Unemployed boys and girls from the disadvantaged sectors would be offered the opportunity to receive training.
- Girls and women should have a thorough understanding of the Hindi and English languages.
Documents Required for Pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana
- Aadhar card
- Identity Card such as Voter ID, Ration Card
- Bank account number and bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- E mail ID
- Passport size photo
Major Components of PMKVY Registration 2021
- Short term training
- Special project
- Placement Assistance
- Standard Rhymes Branding and communication
- Continuous Monitoring
- Skill and Employment fair
- Recognition of Prior Learning
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Courses List| Skill Trainings and Courses Under PMKVY 2021
- Skill Council for Person with Disability Course
- Hospitality and Tourism Course
- Textiles Course
- Telecom Course
- Security service course
- Rubber course
- Retail course
- Power industry course
- Plumbing course
- Mining course
- Entertainment and Media Course
- Logistics Course
- Life science course
- Leather course
- IT course
- Iron and steel course
- Role-playing course
- Health care course
- Green jobs course
- Gems and Jewellery Course
- Furniture and Fitting Course
- Food Processing Industry Course
- Electronics course
- Construction course
- Goods and Capital Course
- Insurance, Banking and Finance Courses
- Beauty and wellness
- Automotive course
- Apparel course
- Agriculture course
How to Apply for Pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana| Pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana Registration
Follow the steps outlined below if you want to get advantages of this scheme and apply for the PM Kaushal Vikash Yojana 2021:
- To begin, the applicant must visit the scheme’s official website. The home page will appear when you have visited the official website.
- The Quick Link option can be found on this home page. This selection will show you the ‘Skill India’ option, click on this option.
- The following page will open in front of you after you select the option. On this page, you’ll see the button to ‘Register as a Candidate’, click on this button.
- The registration form will appear in front of you after you select this option. You must complete all of the requested information, such as Basic Details, Second Location Details, Third Training Sector Preferences, Fourth Associated Program, and Fifth Interested In.
- After you’ve completed all of the fields, click the submit button.
- After completing the registration form, you will be required to login. To log in, select Login from the drop-down menu.
- The login form will appear in front of you after you select the option. You must enter your username and password in this form and then click the login button. Your registration for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikash Yojana will be completed in this manner.
How PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana Works
We are sharing a simplified point by point working process of PMKVY 2021:
- The government has enlisted the help of various telecom providers to link the country’s youth as part of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2021. These telecom businesses are working to make this plan available to everyone via text messaging.
- Mobile companies will send a toll-free number to those linked with the scheme through text message, on which the candidate must make a missed call.
- You will receive a call from a number after making a missed call, and you will be linked to the IVR system. Following that, the candidate must transmit his information in accordance with the instructions.
- Your information will be kept safe in the skill development scheme’s system. Following receipt of this information, the applicant will be connected to a training centre near his or her home.
How to Find a PMKVY Training Center Near me?
Finding a nearby Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana nearby training center is very easy. You can follow the process given below to find a Training Center:
- You must first visit the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana’s official website.
- The home page will now appear in your browser.
- To find a training centre, go to the home page and choose the Find a Training Center tab.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you, where you must fill in the requested information by selecting one of the Search by Sector, Search by Job Role, or Search by Location options.
- Following that, you must click the submit button.
- When you press the submit button, a window with information about the training centre will appear in front of you.
How to find Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Job
There many industries and companies are connected with this scheme that shares Jobs on the PM Skill Training Platform. You can find these Jobs/vacancies by following the process given below:
- First of all you will have to visit the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana‘s official website.
- The home page will now appear in your browser.
- You must select the Placement tab from the home page.
- You must now select the type and your state.
- The placement data will appear in front of you as soon as you select your state.
FAQs for PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
What is the helpline number for PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
PMKVY helpline number 18001239626
PMKVY Student helpline number/toll-free number – 8800055555
What are the documents required for PMKVY Registration?
Following documents are required to register for PMKVY:
Identity Card such as Voter ID, Ration Card
Bank account number and bank account passbook
E mail ID
Passport size photo
How to find Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana job?
Finding a job on PMKVY is very simple, for this you can follow this process:
Step 1 – To do so, simply go to the official website and click on the link.
Step 2 – Then, on the home page, click the “Placement Tab” option.
Step 3 – After that, you must choose PMKVY type and State.
Step 4 – Your placement data will be opened after you select the state.
Can a 10th class drop out student apply for PMKVY?
Yes, Students who have dropped out of class 10th, 11th, or 12th, or who have dropped out of school for any reason can apply for this Scheme.