Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021| Online Application form for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021| Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana List – The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 was launched on August 10, 2021, by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana has entered its second phase. The government provides free household LPG connections to families living below the poverty line as part of the PMUY.
The beneficiary receives a free stove and a full gas cylinder under this programme. Gas cylinders and connections are provided for free in this scheme. A gas stove is also available on EMI, with the monthly instalment deducted from the cylinder subsidy. Candidates who are eligible for this programme can apply for it online from the comfort of their own homes.
Highlights of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- Families that qualify for the initiative will receive Rs 1600. The funds will be deposited to the women’s household’s account. The EMI service is also available to family members.
- The government has begun providing the amount of free gas cylinders under the PMUY 2.0 on the lines of the first instalment as of April 1. The Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana would provide only three 14.2 kilogramme LPG cylinders.
- Every month, one free cylinder will be distributed to each beneficiary. The amount of the second instalment will be credited to the consumer’s account after the first gas cylinder is delivered. The third instalment will be given after that. Between two refills, there should be a 15-day interval.
- Only families who fall below the poverty level are eligible for this programme. Following the update, the government covered 8 crore families in the 2019-2020 fiscal year.
- The authority has set aside a budget of 800 crores. BPL families must apply for this scheme in order to receive a free LPG connection.
- Due to the shutdown, those who have previously applied for this scheme will receive free LPG until June 2020.
- The PMUY programme is currently in effect in 715 districts across the country.
Main Objective of PM Ujjwala Yojana List State Wise
- First of all, it aids in the empowerment of women. In addition, they must safeguard their health.
- Second, cooking with fossil fuels was the only option at the time. However, LPG is currently ideal for cooking.
- Finally, it reduces the major health risks associated with traditional cooking methods.
- Prior to the introduction of LPG, the number of deaths was rising due to the use of filthy cooking fuel. However, it has recently decreased as well.
- The most crucial aspect. Young children were also suffering from acute respiratory difficulties as a result of the old technique. It has now been resolved.
- It also reduced air pollution by cooking with fossil fuels.
Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 is only available to women. A woman must be at least 18 years old to benefit from the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021. Aside from that, the house should not already have an LPG connection. Women from BPL households, Scheduled Castes and Tribes, Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, Most Backward Classes, Antyodaya Anna Yojana, tea and former tea garden tribes, and forest dwellers have all been included in this.
- Those who are listed on the SECC 2011 list.
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana beneficiaries from all SC/ST families.
- People who are on the verge of becoming impoverished.
- Antyodaya Yojana covers a large number of people.
- People who live in the woods.
- The vast majority of the lower classes.
- Tea and the tribe of the tea plantation
- People who live on the island
- Those who live on river islands.
Traditional sources of energy in rural areas include wood and cattle. As a result, the smoke emitted has a negative impact on women’s health. The PMUY’s major goal is to save women by encouraging them to use clean fuel. Additionally, by reducing the usage of earthen stoves, the environment can be protected.
Documents required for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021
Female candidates will be required to provide certain documentation in order to benefit from the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 . These documents are examined by the gas connection agency. Under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, if the beneficiary is confirmed to be qualified, she is provided with a free connection and cylinder.
- Ration cards for those living below the poverty line were issued by the state government.
- Aadhar card based on the serial numbers of all beneficiaries and adult family members linked to the ration card.
- IFSC code and bank account number
How to Apply Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021| PMUY Online Registration
How to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021 over the internet. You can apply for an LPG connection through the PMUY 2.0 while sitting at home. For this, the female must be over the age of 18, have a bank account, an Aadhar card, and a ration card for those living below the poverty line.
- First and foremost, you must access the official website.
- Then you must click on the Apply for PMUY 2.0 Connection page.
- There are three alternatives available here. Indane, Bharat Petroleum, and HP are three companies.
- You can choose your nearest gas agency or distributor from this list, or any other company that provides decent service. And then click the button that says Click Here to Apply in front of it.
- After that, you must accurately fill out all of the requested information, but bear in mind that you do not need to include the regular connection registration; instead, you must select the Ujjwala scheme connection.
- After validating your documents and filling out the form thoroughly, the gas agency will get your gas connection.
You can also download the form from there, fill it out, and submit it to the nearest gas agency dealer if you like.
The most recent information on PMUY 2021
On August 10, 2021, the Prime Minister of the country launched the second phase of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0. The Prime Minister began by video conferencing from the Uttar Pradesh district of Mahoba. LPG connections, refills, and hot plates have also been handed to people in Mahoba who are living in poverty. Migrant laborers have also received assistance in the second phase. They will no longer require a ration card for LPG gas at their permanent address. They can use a self-declaration form to give proof of their current residence and obtain the connection.
FAQs for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021
What is the URL for the PM Ujjwala Yojana’s official website?
PMuy.gov.in is the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. Applicants can download the scheme’s application form and obtain all relevant information by visiting the official website.
When did the Ujjwala programme begin?
The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana was started by the Indian government on May 1, 2016, with the goal of giving happiness to women from low-income families.
What kind of financial aid will I receive under PMUY 2021?
Government PMUY financial support of Rs 1,600 would be provided to all qualified BPL family planning under PMUY. This sum will be used to obtain an LPG gas connection. In addition, an instalment (EMI) plan might be offered to cover the costs of purchasing the stove and filling LPG cylinders for the first time.
Is it possible for the Single Women Family to get a connection?
Yes, a single woman and her family can apply for a free gas connection under the scheme if they meet the conditions.
Is it necessary for SC/ST candidates to provide a caste certificate?
No, a caste certificate is not required to obtain a PMUY connection; however, the candidate must meet the eligibility requirements as outlined in the PMUY 2.0 criteria.
Where can I find a list of all BPL applicants or data from the SECC-2011?
Although there is no complete list of BPL candidates at this time, one can check the MGNREGA list of beneficiaries / job cards or the ration card holders list in their particular state.