Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana 2021| Rajasthan Knaya Shadi Sahayog Yojana Registeration -| Rajasthan State Govt started Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana to provide financial assistance to girls of Rajasthan state. The state government provides financial help in the form of a ‘Anudan Rashi’ on the occasion of the marriage of daughters of scheduled caste households living below the poverty line (BPL) through this scheme. This sum will be paid solely for the marriage of the family’s first two daughters. The amount of support for daughters’ marriages has been enhanced in the recently issued budget declaration. The money paid for the wedding has been increased by roughly 10,000 rupees.
Also read Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021
To get the grant, fill out the specified application form and submit it to the District Magistrate, Social Justice and Empowerment Department of the concerned district, who will make payment arrangements by approving the application according to the rules. Aside from that, it can be used by going to the nearest E-mitra.
What is the Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana 2021 in Rajasthan?
The ‘Anudan Rashi’ is given to the daughter when she reaches the age of 18 years old under the Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana 2021 scheme. Previously, at the age of 18, all BPL households’ daughters were granted money in three categories of marriage. However, the Rajasthan government recently made significant amendments to this scheme. This information is provided in the final section of this article. The major goal of the Mukhyamantri Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana is to provide financial help to girls from families living in poverty in the state who are planning to marry. Only the first two daughters of poor families are eligible for government assistance.
How much money would Kanya Shadi Anudan Yojana give to girls in 2021?
The amount of assistance provided by the government if you apply under the Mukhyamantri Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana is as follows.
- 20 thousand rupees for a marriage after 18 years
- Marriage after The tenth pass After marr: 30000 rupees
- Marriage after Graduation : 40000 rupees
Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana 2021 Eligibility
- The applicant must be a Rajasthani native.
- Girls must be at least 18 years old.
- This help will only be given to the family’s first two daughters.
- It is important to have an income certificate in order to profit from the scheme.
- The applicant must have a BPL ration card, as well as a certificate of SC/ST status.
- To be eligible for the Mukhyamantri Kanya Shaadi Yojana, you must also have an Aadhar card.
- A Bhamashah card is also required in addition to this.
- The candidate must also have bank account information.
- Physical disability certificate for physically Disabled girls.
- Such marriageable girls whose parents are deceased and whose family’s yearly income does not exceed Rs 50,000 will be eligible for the daughter marriage scheme.
Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana 2021 Documents Required
People from the state who desire to use this scheme for the marriage of their daughters. All of them must have all of the relevant paperwork, which are listed below.
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport-size Photo
- Age certificate
- BPL Ration Card
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Caste certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana 2021
For Mukhyamantri Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana , you can apply for this scheme before one month of the daughter’s marriage or 15 days after that. To apply online for Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana, you have to contact the nearest E-Mitra. After the online application, it will have to be disposed of by the concerned officer within 15 days. While applying online, you will have to attach the Marriage Registration Certificate (if the marriage has taken place) and other important documents. For more information related to online application, contact your nearest E-Mitra.
Latest Update on Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana 2021
According to the amendment in this scheme, following benefits has been added in this scheme:
1) The state government will now provide financial help to the state’s illiterate daughters who did not pursue their studies due to a lack of funds at the time of marriage.
2) The government has announced 3 other eligible categories of women, that can now apply online for the state government’s Beti Vivah Yojana:
- Disabled daughters,
- Daughters who have won sports honours, and
- Girls from minority groups.
3) The daughter’s family members must apply 15 days prior to the wedding for financial support under this scheme.
How to Apply Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana 2021
- To begin, you must first download the Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana application form in PDF format.
- After that, carefully fill in all of the information requested on the application form.
- Now, with the registration form, attach a copy of all essential documents.
- Finally, send the completed application form to the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment’s Regional Office (SJE).
- You can apply for Kanya Shadi/Vivah Yojana 2021 in this manner.
Click on the given link to download the Application Form : Click Here
FAQs for Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana 2021
What is Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana?
Rajasthan Kanya Vivah Sahayak Yojana – This Yojana provides financial help in marriage of girls that belong to poor BPL families or SC/ST families to get married after the age of 18.
How much amount will be given under Mukhyamantri Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana Rajasthan for a girl’s marriage?
According to this Yojana following financial aid will be given according to their educational status:
Rs. 31000 for the marriage of a girl child after the age of 18 years,
Rs. 41000 for marriage after 10th pass and
Rs. 51000 for marriage after graduation / graduation degree.
Is online application possible for Rajasthan Kanya Vivah Yojana?
Yes, you can apply online, for this you have to visit your nearby E-Mitra. They will assist you in online application for this scheme.
Can a girl that belongs to an OBC category apply for this scheme?
No, this scheme is only available for girls of SC/ST or BPL Category. If a girl belongs to OBC or other category and her family comes under BPL then she can apply for this scheme.