Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021| Raj Palanhaar Yojana 2021| Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme 2021 – Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana is a scheme for the state’s orphan children. The Rajasthan government has launched the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021 to ensure that orphan children in Rajasthan are properly cared for and educated. Under this programme, preparations for the rearing, schooling, and other needs of orphaned state children or those whose parents have died will be arranged inside society, in the family of the boy or girl child’s closest relative or acquaintance. The state’s orphan children will be supplied with education, food, clothes, and other necessities in a family setting.
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana was launched on February 8, 2005. This programme was created to help orphaned children from Scheduled Castes. However, the Palanhar system was later applied to all groups. At the moment, this initiative is open to everyone, ensuring that all orphaned and defenceless children benefit to the fullest extent possible.
How Childerns will get help in Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021
The Rajasthan government will supply Palanhar with Rs. 500 per month for children up to the age of five years and Rs. 1000 per month for youngsters up to the age of eighteen years under this scheme, as well as clothes, sweaters, and other necessities. The effort is further supported by an annual grant of Rs.2000 each orphan (except in the widow and kin category). The state government will make accommodations for education, food, drinking water, and clothing as part of the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021. In this regard, the state government’s programme is unlike any other in India.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021
Eligibility to Become a Palanhaar
Under the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021, anyone who wishes to send or nurture an orphaned child to school must first meet certain criteria; if they do not meet the criteria set forth by the state government, they will be unable to participate in the Palanhar system. can. The following are some of the requirements for becoming a nurturer:
- The parent must live in Rajasthan to be eligible for this programme. If the father is a resident of another state, he will be ineligible for the programme.
- The parent’s annual income should be greater than 1.20 lakhs.
- At the age of two, such orphans or foster children must be sent to an Anganwadi.
- After the age of six, it will be compulsory to send the child to school.
Criteria for Children’s Eligibility
Let us explain that, in the past, only children from Scheduled Castes were considered for the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021, but the scheme has evolved over time, and some new categories have been included. The scheme is open to children who will be progressing through the following categories.
- All of the state’s orphan children.
- AIDS-affected parents’ children.
- Children with handicapped parents
- A maximum of three related children would be kept in the scheme’s category. If a family has more than three children, only three of them will be eligible for the benefit.
- The system will keep youngsters whose parents are in court custody for life or life imprisonment.
- The scheme will also be available to children whose parents have leprosy.
- Children of a Remarried Widow’s Mother
- Children of a lady who has been divorced or abandoned.
- A widow mother might have up to three children who are eligible for a destitute pension.
Palanhar Scheme 2021 Monetary Benefits
The following are the advantages and grants offered under the scheme.
- Every orphan and eligible child under the age of five will get 500 rupees under this scheme.
- From the time of entrance to the school until the age of 18, 1,000 will be given each month.
- In addition, each child will receive Rs 2,000 for their clothing, shoes, and other personal items.
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021 Documents Required
- For Orphaned Children – Parents’ Death Certificates
- Parents are sentenced to life in prison – a copy of the sentence
- For Children of Widow – Husband’s Death Certificate
- Certificate for progeny children if the mother has been connected to the father for at least a year. To do so, go to your nearest Gram Sabha, Municipality, Municipal Corporation, or Municipal Council and obtain a certificate.
- Children of a remarried mother – certificate of mother’s remarriage.
- AIDS-affected Parent’s children – Certificate of Registration with the Rajasthan AIDS Control Society
- Disabled Parents’ children –Certificate of Disability from a Competent Medical Board for children of disabled parents
- Parents with leprosy- a certificate granted by the competent medical board to the leprosy-affected parent
- Children of Divorced Women – Divorced women will be required to produce their divorce documents, as well as a self-affidavit and religious certificate signed by two independent witnesses.
- Children of Abandoned Women – Abandoned women must provide a certificate stating that they have been living separately from their husband for three years or more.
Other documents that are required
- The parent’s Bhamashah Number (EID/UID Number).
- The child’s Aadhar Card (UID Number).
- Certificate of Income (Annual) The total annual income should not exceed Rs. 1.20 lakh.
- A copy of the parent’s original residency certificate, ration card, or voter identification card is required.
- For widowed, divorced, or abandoned women, a social security pension order will suffice.
- Letter providing proof of orphan care.
- Registration at an Anganwadi Center / Certificate of School Attendance
How to Apply for Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021
If you meet the above-mentioned qualifying requirements then you can apply for Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021, follow the procedures below to apply:
- First and foremost, you must go to the scheme’s official website. The website’s homepage will then appear in front of you.
- The application format will be presented in front of you after clicking on the option “Application Form for Palanhar Yojana” at the bottom of the website’s homepage. To do so, you must first obtain a copy of the application form.
- You must attach all of your documents to this application form and provide personal information such as parent names, dates of birth, and so on.
- Inhabitants of urban regions must now submit their application forms to the city’s departmental district officer, while residents of rural areas must submit their forms to the development officer in charge or visit the E Mitra Kiosk Center.
- Your application for the Rajasthan Palanhaar Yojana would be successful in this manner.
FAQs for Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021
What is the primary objective of the Rajasthan Palanhaar Yojana?
The Rajasthan government’s purpose in launching the Palanhar initiative is to provide food to children from many poor households in the state who do not receive even two meals a day. In this scenario, they go to work in quest of food, penniless and helpless. This programme was created with the goal of bringing happiness to citizens’ families.
What is the number for the Palanhar Yojana’s helpline?
If you have any questions or need more information about this scheme, please call the helpline number listed below. You are free to contact us about this.1800-180-6187 is the number to call for assistance.
What is the URL for the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana’s official website?
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana’s official website is https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
What is the purpose of this plan?
The goal of this programme is to provide education to poor and orphaned children in the context of a family life, allowing the child’s basic requirements to be met. And you’ll have a wonderful future ahead of you.
How do I apply for the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana online?
We have provided you with comprehensive information about applying online for the scheme in our article; you can easily apply for the scheme by following the procedures outlined.