Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Maharashtra 2021| Apply for Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Yojana Maharashtra| SGNAY Application 2021| Apply for SGNY 2021 – The Maharashtra government created the Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana on its own initiative. The scheme’s major goal is to provide financial assistance to widows, children, as well as disabled and ill people who are in need. The financial assistance will be provided on a monthly pension basis. The government has established some eligibility requirements based on which beneficiaries can receive pension funds from the state government. The following section of the post will go over additional details about the mentioned scheme:
Major Beneficiaries of Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana
Applicants must fall into one of the following categories to be eligible for scheme benefits:
- Persons under the age of 65 who are destitute
- Children who are orphaned
- Disabled of all kinds
- People with life-threatening illnesses such as tuberculosis, AIDS, and leprosy
- Window that have been shattered, including those of farmers who have committed suicide
- Divorced women who are destitute
- Women who are going through a divorce
- Women who have been liberated from prostitution
- Women who are outraged
Also read Mukhya mantri Solar Pump Yojana 2021
Financial Assistance under Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana 2021
Govt of Maharashtra provides monetary aid to the eligible residents in SGNY. Under this Yojana a single participant receives Rs. 600 per month under this special support scheme for the poor. If there are two or more beneficiaries in the family, each receives Rs. 900 per month. The family’s annual income, however, shall not exceed Rs. 21,000 per year.
Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Eligibility
This Pension is available to the following-mentioned beneficiaries. Other requirements for receiving the Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Pension are as follows:
- The individual must be a Maharashtra resident.
- A person with a disability of 40% or more is eligible for the SGN Pension.
- A person suffering from a serious disease will only be eligible if they are under the age of 65.
- If a person’s family income is less than Rs. 21000, he or she is eligible for the SGN Pension.
Document Required to Apply Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana
The following are the necessary documents to apply for the Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Scheme:
- Maharashtra residency certificate
- Document that proves its age (Niradhar old age certificate)
- Income certificate proving that the family’s income is less than Rs. 21000 (Salary slip can be provided)
- BPL certification (Below Poverty Line family).
- A certificate of incapacity is available.
- A medical certificate is required in the case of a serious illness. The medical certificate should be granted by a government hospital’s medical superintendent or civil surgeon.
Main Objective of Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana
The scheme’s primary goal is to offer financial assistance to low-income households. This will cover the widow and children by providing monthly pension benefits. Women who are offended, in a dispute, crippled people, orphan children, divorced women, abandoned women, transsexual women, women who have been emancipated from prostitution, and others are among the target group.
How to Apply For Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Pension Yojana 2021
Process for Filling Out an Application Form Offline
To begin, interested individuals must complete the application form with accurate information. They must submit sufficient information in order to determine whether or not the individual is eligible to receive the scheme’s benefits.
Candidates should attend the Talathi of the village after filling out the application form and submitting it to the Tahsildar. The Tahsildar will be in charge of carrying out the rest of the application process.
Now you must contact the District social welfare officer, who will guide you through the application process. However, the requisite documentation must be submitted to the officer for verification to guarantee that the applicant is qualified for the scheme’s benefits.
The state government will announce the beneficiary list after verification, and the pension amount will be credited to the beneficiaries’ linked bank accounts based on the list.
The pension amount, on the other hand, shall be determined by the village Tahsildar.
Application Process and Form Online
Although there is no online method to apply for SGNP Yojana 2021. But still if you want to get some other information related to Sanjay Gandhi Niradhara Pension Yojana then You can visit the official website https://sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in/.
FAQs for Sanjay Gandhi Niradhara Yojana
How much pension a pensioner will get under Sanjay Gandhi Niradhara Pension Yojana?
Following amount will a pensioner get under SGNP Yojana 2021:
1. A single participant receives Rs. 600 per month under this special support scheme for the poor.
2. If there are two or more beneficiaries in the family, each receives Rs. 900 per month.
What is the eligibility criteria for Sanjay Gandhi Niradhara Pension Yojana?
Applicant should fulfil the following eligibility criteria to get benefits of SGNP Yojana 2021:
Resident of Maharashtra
A person with 40% of disability or more
A person with major illness under the age of 65 years.
A person with family income of less than Rs.21,000 p.a.
Where to get the application form of Sanjay Gandhi Niradhara Pension Yojana?
To get SGNP Yojana form visit following link and download the form:
You can also copy this link and paste it into your browser’s search bar.