UP BC Sakhi Yojana Online Registration| Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi Yojana – On May 22, 2020, the Uttar Pradesh government announced the UP BC Sakhi Yojana, which will assist women across the state. The major goal of the BC Sakhi Yojana is to help these women become self-sufficient by giving them job opportunities, as well as to assist the general population in the corona virus lockdown and offer job possibilities for women.
The government has planned to deploy banking correspondent women in rural regions under the UP BC Sakhi Yojana so that people in rural areas do not have any problems transacting money and these women may also obtain some work. In today’s article, we’ll cover all you need to know about the Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi Yojana eligibility and application process, so make sure to read it all the way through.
UP BC Sakhi Yojana Online Registration Highlights
- Women in rural areas would be given employment options under this scheme. So that they, too, can become self-dependent.
- Unemployment in Uttar Pradesh is on the rise, but it may be reduced.
- According to the UP Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana, women have been given up to 58 thousand job chances.
- If a woman wishes to work under this scheme, she must first fill out an application form.
- Preparing a Sakhi, according to the government’s calculations, will cost up to Rs 74 thousand.
- Employees who are chosen using this plan will be hired. They will also be paid Rs 4000 every month for the next six months.
- This is why the funds are being distributed. As a result, women should not abandon this work in the middle of their careers owing to financial difficulties. In this case, the sum granted will motivate them to work.
Main Objective of UP BC Sakhi Yojana Online Registration
The major goal of the Uttar Pradesh government’s BC Sakhi Yojana is to eliminate the need for anyone in the state to go to a bank to withdraw money. People will go home and conduct financial transactions through a banking facility, eliminating the need to queue in front of a bank to withdraw money.
In addition, this initiative will provide jobs to the state’s unemployed women. The Government said that if 500 Anganwadi centres in Amethi are converted into good Anganwadi centres in a year, no educated woman will go unemployed.
Benefits of UP BC Yojana Sakhi
The following are the advantages of the Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi Yojana:
- By applying for this scheme, every unemployed woman in the state becomes eligible for a monthly salary of Rs 4000.
- Approximately 60 thousand women in the state will profit from this scheme.
- Every rural area of Uttar Pradesh will be supplied with job possibilities so that women can make their life easier.
- When a woman has been enrolled in this government scheme for six months, she will be offered a separate incentive to ensure that she does not abandon it.
- The Banking Correspondent BC Sakhi, which will be prepared in the state, will cost over 75 thousand crore rupees under this project.
- People in the state will no longer need to go to the bank to withdraw money because the BC Sakhi Yojana will allow them to do so while sitting at home.
UP BC Sakhi Yojana Online Registration Eligibility Criteria
To get eligible for UP BC Sakhi Yojana Online Registration women have to fulfill the following criteria:
- For the UP BC Sakhi Yojana Online Registration, a woman must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Women who can read and write, as well as comprehend banking, will be selected for the Sakhi Yojana.
- Women who are already employed in the banking sector or have previous experience in the banking sector will be given precedence in the Uttar Pradesh Sakhi Yojana.
- Electronic equipment should be accessible to women.
- The applicant woman has the ability to conduct financial transactions.
- Only women with a 10th grade diploma will be eligible to apply.
Documents Required for Uttar Pradesh Sakhi Yojana
An applicant should have following documents to apply for this yojana:
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Address proof
- Pan card
- Photo ID
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photo
- Education mark sheet
Work for Women in UP BC Sakhi Yojana
A woman have to perform following tasks under BC Sakhi Yojana 2021:
- Providing loans to persons who are unable to leave their homes
- Providing Jan Dhan Services
- Recovering loans
- Providing Self-Help Groups with Banking Services
- Open a bank account from the comfort of home.
- Providing door to door money deposit facilities to public
- Providing money withdrawal facility to the bank customers at their home.
Female Candidate Salary and Commission in UP BC Yojana Sakhi
Following salary and commissions will be given to the women under Uttar Pradesh Sakhi Yojana:
- For the first six months of the BC Sakhi scheme, a monthly stipend of Rs. 4000 will be provided.
- A separate payment of 50,000 will be made for the purchase of a banking gadget.
- In addition, a commission will be paid for banking transactions.
- After six months, earnings will be made through that commission.
UP BC Sakhi Yojana App
Textiles and Women and Child Development Minister Smriti Irani launched the Sakhi App via video conferencing from Amethi district on August 16, 2020. 151 Anganwadi Centers in the Amethi district have been upgraded to Utkarsh Anganwadi Centers on this occasion. Anganwadi will be able to give BC Sakhi Yojana-covered services through this app. Boston Consulting Group turned these Anganwadi Centers into Utkarsh Anganwadi Centers. Visit Google Play Store to download the UP BC Sakhi Yojana Mobile App.
UP BC Sakhi Yojana Online Registration
To register for UP BC Sakhi Yojana a woman have to follow this procedure:
- To begin, open the Google Play Store on any of your Android devices.
- You must search for and download BC Sakhi App after accessing Google Play Store.
- To begin, open the app. The main page will now be shown in front of you. Here’s where you’ll put your phone number.
- Following that, you will receive an OTP on your same phone number for mobile number verification.
- Enter the one-time password (OTP). Your phone number has now been confirmed.
- The scheme’s guidelines will now appear on your mobile screen.
- Click the Next button after you’ve finished reading the material.
- Now you must fill in the blanks with your information.
- Name, age, education, home address, and so forth.
- Finally, submit your work by clicking the save button.
- Upload the documents at the same time.
- Following that, you will be asked a series of questions.
- Choose the option that you believe is most suited.
- Only questions from Hindi Grammar, English, or Mathematics will be asked. They will be distributed according to the 10th grade curriculum.
- Your application process will come to a close once you have completed all of the questions.
After successful completion of the UP BC Sakhi Yojana Online Registration, the applicants that are chosen will be notified by email.
FAQs for UP BC Sakhi Yojana Online Registration
How much salary will I get under BC Sakhi Yojana?
You will get Rs. 4000 per month salary under this scheme. And after 6 months you will also get commission on banking transactions.
Is UP BC Sakhi Yojana only available for women?
Yes, Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi Yojana is only available for women of UP state.
How to download UP BC Sakhi Yojana App?
To download UP BC Sakhi Yojana App Follow this process:
1. Visit Google Play store in your android phone
2. Search ‘BC Sakhi App’ in the search bar.
3. Now Click on the Download button.
4. Now you can register for Uttar Pradesh Sakhi Yojana.
What is the eligibility criteria for UP BC Sakhi Yojana?
1. You should have at least a 10th pass certificate.
2. Applicant should have some knowledge of banking services.
3. You should able to use electronic devices like android phone/withdrawal machines.
4. More eligibility point are given in above article.